|Religion classes are:|
- Religion 1A -New Testament
- Religion 1B- Old Testament
- Religion 2A -Major World Religions
- Religion 2B-The Paschal Mystery
- Religion 3A - The Catholic Church
- Religion 3B -Sacraments
- Religion 4A-Christian Morality
- Religion 4B-Catholic Social Teaching
- Music Appreciation
- British Literature
- British Literature Honors
- World Literature
- World Literature Honors
- Music Ministries
Religion classes are rooted in the Catholic faith and beliefs. The religious beliefs of all students are respected and all students are affirmed in their individual spiritual growth and identity.
Mr. Reinsant is also our Vice Principal.
BA in Humanities with a double major in Religious Studies and English from Providence College.
MA in Religious Studies and Theology from Aquinas College. "Magna Cum Laude"
CAGS in School Administration from Boston College. "Magna Cum Laude"